- Decrease the emotional trauma victims face from experiencing domestic or sexual violence by accompanying them to forensic examinations and police interviews.
- Increase a victim’s ability to make an educated decision about their options by sharing information about safety planning, SAFE services, and community resources.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Relate sensitively to victims.
- Communicate well with others and be a good listener.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation.
- Application process includes background check and fingerprinting.
- Complete initial 60-hour advocacy training and ongoing training.
Contact SAFE in Hunterdon
For the Domestic Violence Response Team, contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Confidential Sexual Violence Advocacy, contact Marika at email@example.com.
How Do I Apply?
or scan the QR code on the flyer:
Upon Submission of an application, a staff member will contact you to further discuss available opportunities.