We’re excited to launch a new website that will help us better serve Franklin Township:
Why this matters
The new site will improve access to services and information to the people of Franklin Township, as well as empower those internally who manage our digital services to the community.
There were three phases to our official launch:
- Alpha: Experiment and test new ideas, call for department and community input.
- Beta: Incorporate ideas, community input into a more concrete website.
- Live: Formally launch the new site as the official public website (and keep improving it!)
What’s been done:
- Ongoing training and empowerment of new web tools
- Developed content with a user-centered, customer service approach
- Predictive search
- Mobile responsive design
- Get answers app
- Updated government information
- Updated community information
- Improved public meetings
- Highlight transparency
- Website encryption
- ADA compliance
- Issue reporting
- Focus group
- Alpha test
- Beta test
- Live launch
- Continuous improvement
- Iterating on feedback
- Adding and improving content
- Deeper engagement with Departments
- Add more online forms
- Expose additional key services
We want your input
As we continuously improve the new website, we want your input — please share your ideas.
Connect with us
We want to make sure you’re updated on our progress — please connect with us as we continuously improve this new website together.