Tax Appeals

Please note that you cannot appeal your taxes, only your assessment. If you are dissatisfied with your tax assessment, you may speak with the tax assessor. If, after speaking with the assessor, you wish to contest your assessment, you may file an appeal with the Hunterdon County Board of Taxation. This may be done between February 1st to April 1st each year.

For information regarding how to appeal your taxes refer to the Hunterdon County Tax Board  website.

Close window